Change your Mind-set!?
Deep down you might know that you need help to overcome your mental blocks, but it’s never nice to be told.
When these moments arise you always have a choice. To ignore and go into denial, or to accept the feedback and reflect on it. Maybe your coach can see something that you are ignoring. Is your mind-set holding you back? If so, what can you do and how can you start to improve it?
- Become aware of your thinking
- Adjust your language and self talk
- Take care of your emotions
- Focus on your own goals – and stop comparing yourself to others
- Gain perspective– notice when you’re behaving in an unresourceful way and take action to unstick yourself
- Become aware of your decision making
- Know what you need and take responsibility to ask for it
- Create strategies which support you
- Strengthen your commitment
- Cultivate habits which serve you well
- Seek feedback and learn from your “success” and “failures”
Looking forward to exploring these topics and teaching strategies to support mind-set development at Function SFR on Sunday.
I’ll be sharing techniques from my work as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner and Performance Coach to empower members to accelerate their progress and achieve their goals.
I cant wait!
Always grateful for all of these fantastic pictures from Gareth Smith 🙂